The Patient Portal provides a secure way to get connected to your health information online. The Portal allows you view your lab work, receive notifications/health reminders from your provider, receive a summary of your health record, and much more! Communications received through the Patient Portal are safe and secure.
If you are already registered, log in here.
Don’t have a log in? Ask to get registered for the Patient Portal at your next visit.
Get Registered for the Patient Portal
Visit any front desk and speak to a patient care associate for help with enrolling in the Patient Portal at your next visit to Callen-Lorde. You will need the following to get registered:
- You must be 18 years or older
- Have a government-issued photo ID
- Provide a valid e-mail address
Once you have received a registration token, you will be able to create a secure username and password that allows you to log into the Portal and see your medical information. This includes lab results, health information and education, and notifications from your medical provider.
You will receive automatic billing statements once you have completed your patient portal registration. If you have any questions about your billing statement or would like to make a payment please contact Patient Accounts (212) 271-7200 option 6.
Your Personal Health Record:
A Personal Health Record is a summary of your health record at Callen-Lorde. Please note:
- If you are insured, the gender marker (sex) displayed corresponds with the gender marker your insurance provider has on record. To correct your gender marker (sex) please contact your insurance provider.
- Vital signs are available for visits beginning 4/29/13 and later.
- All approved labs results are available for visits beginning April 2009 and later.
- Immunizations, Family History, Social History, and Advance Directives do not currently display all the information we have in our records for you.
For a full copy of your medical record, please contact the Callen-Lorde Medical Records Department at (212) 271-7200 option 9 and then option 2. You will need to complete the necessary HIPAA Release Form (for Spanish version, click here). Completed HIPAA Release Forms can be mailed or brought in-person to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I register over the phone?
- Who do I contact if I’m having trouble completing the registration online?
- Who do I contact if I have a questions about my medical information in the portal?
- How do I pay my bill?
Q: Can I register over the phone?
A: To protect your health information and privacy, we currently require that registration be done in person with a valid government issued photo ID.
back to top
Q: Who do I contact if I’m having trouble completing the registration online?
A: If you are having difficulty registering online after you have received your token, please ask any patient care associate, or call Callen-Lorde at 212-271-7200 option 1 for assistance.
back to top
Q: Who do I contact if I have a questions about my clinical information on the portal?
A: Your provider is the best person to address questions and concerns about your clinical information on the portal. Please be prepared to discuss questions with your provider during your next visit.
back to top
Q: How can I pay my bill?
A: There are 2 easy ways to make a payment. You can print your billing statement from the portal and mail in a payment or contact Patient Accounts (212) 271-7200 option 6 to make a payment over the phone.
back to top