Callen-Lorde is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, offering healthcare and related services targeted to LGBTQ communities in New York and beyond, regardless of ability to pay. Help us offset the $5 million dollars we provide in donated care to those in need each year by making a financial gift or by donating your time or talent! On behalf of our Board, staff, and the over 18,000 patients we serve each year, we offer you our deepest thanks.
There are so many ways you can make a difference!
- Join our email list to receive news, event invites and more
- Like us on facebook, follow us on twitter, instagram, or share one of our YouTube videos
- Use SMILE when you shop Amazon to have a percentage of your purchase automatically donated to Callen-Lorde
- Check out our store to purchase Callen-Lorde merchandise
- Make a gift to support our life-saving programs and services
- Join our major giving group, The Howard J. Brown Society
- Include Callen-Lorde in your estate plans and become part of the John B. Montana Society
- Apply to join our Community Advisory Board
- Support our events
- Are you a federal employee? Choose Callen-Lorde as the beneficiary of your support in the Combined Federal Campaign! Our CFC number is 56054
- Are you a clinician interested in advising Callen-Lorde’s Board of Directors? Learn more about our Clinical Care Committee.