Callen-Lorde is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, offering health care and related services targeted to LGBTQ communities in New York and beyond, regardless of ability to pay. Help us offset the $5 million dollars in uncompensated care we provide to those in need each year by making a financial gift or by donating your time or talent! On behalf of our Board, staff, and the nearly 20,000 patients we serve each year, we offer you our deepest thanks.
There are so many ways you can make a difference!
- Join our email list to receive news, event invites and more.
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, or share one of our YouTube videos.
- Make a gift to support our life-saving programs and services and check to see if your employer offers a match (Want to make a donation from your Donor-Advised Fund? Our legal name is Community Health Project, Inc. and our EIN is 13-3409680).
- Join our major giving group, The Howard J. Brown Society.
- Include Callen-Lorde in your estate plans and become part of the John B. Montana Society.
- Support our events.
- Purchase Callen-Lorde gear in our shop.
- Designate Callen-Lorde as the beneficiary of a house party or personal fundraiser
- Apply to join our Community Advisory Board
- Are you a clinician interested in advising Callen-Lorde’s Board of Directors? Learn more about our Clinical Care Committee.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at (646) 965-5467!