Sexual Health Clinic
Callen-Lorde emphasizes sexual healthcare as part of your basic health care regimen. We offer sex-positive, safe, and supportive prevention and screening for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) for our patients testing and treatment for STIs to people who are not patients.
Services offered through the Sexual Health Clinic include:
- Screening for STIs (i.e., gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and hepatitis A and B without symptoms
- Diagnosis and treatment for STIs for patients with known exposure
- Diagnosis and treatment for symptomatic STIs
- Prevention education and risk reduction counseling to minimize risk for STIs and HIV
- Comprehensive PrEP and PEP services
- HIV counseling and testing during your STI screening visit. Click here to learn more about HIV testing.
Callen-Lorde Chelsea offers walk-in sexual health services on Saturdays from 9am – 3:15pm on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The NYC Department of Health has testing available at sites throughout Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, and Brooklyn. Anyone can walk in to these clinics, even if you are uninsured or can’t pay for your services.