Employee Benefits at Callen-Lorde
Callen-Lorde is a great place to work – we’re passionate, mission-driven people who care about health justice for LGBTQ communities. In addition to being part of a fantastic team, we also have great benefits for our staff. As part of their total compensation package, employees are also eligible for:
Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 23 paid days off your first year, after which the accrual rate increases incrementally thereafter.
- Paid time off includes vacation, personal, and sick leave.
- 10 paid federal holidays including a floating birthday holiday!
- NO COST medical insurance and drug prescription option for employees, children, and qualifying domestic partner/spouse
- NO COST dental and vision insurance plans for employee with low cost options for family members
- Employee assistance program (free legal assistance, short term therapy, financial counseling and more)
- Gender affirmation supplemental benefits
- NO COST short and long-term disability benefits
- FREE life insurance coverage
Financial and Savings Benefits
- Flexible spending account programs
- Transit benefit programs
- Tuition assistance benefits
- Student loan refinancing services
- Pet insurance discount program
- Special pricing on travel and entertainment tickets through Plum Benefits
- 403(b) plan with match available for union staff, discretionary match for non-union staff
Discounts for Callen-Lorde Employees
- We offer our employees discounts on a variety of products and services through our health insurance coverage, including:
- Cell phones and plans
- Gym memberships
- Pharmacy (Over-the-counter medications)
Callen-Lorde is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, people of transgender experience, queer women, non-binary people, and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply. Callen-Lorde is also proud member of the 1199 United Healthcare Workers Union.
Interested in starting a career at Callen-Lorde?
Join our team and help us create a positive patient experience.
View our job listings to find the right career for you.
As an insurer Callen-Lorde is required to publicly disclose pricing information via machine-readable files (MRF) due to the Transparency in Coverage final rule, which was released on October 29, 2020. Please access that information via this link.