Now accepting patients at Callen-Lorde Bronx! Our new site is located at 3144 Third Avenue in the Bronx, on the ground floor of the BOOM!Health Wellness Center.
This new Callen-Lorde will bring you all of the same medical and mental health care we offer in Chelsea, including:
- Primary Care: Care focused on prevention and wellness from experts in LGBTQ health.
- Young Adult Care: Medical care – including sexual health and birth control – and mental health services. All designed for LGBTQ youth, including homeless youth.
- HIV Care: Primary care and support services for patients living with HIV.
- Lesbian and Bisexual Women’s Health: Primary care, including cancer screening and prevention.
- Transgender Services: Sensitive care, including hormone therapy and breast/chest screening.
- Mental Health: LGBTQ focused psychiatry and psychotherapy.
- Sexual Health Services: Screening and treatment of STIs for our communities. Rapid HIV Testing, gynecological services, anal health, and access to Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) and Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP).
- Pharmacy: A pharmacy will be on site to serve you.
Our new location is accessible from the BX6, BX15 and BX21 buses. It is also just a short walk from the 3rd Avenue-149th Street Station on the 2 and 5 subway lines. We’re open Monday-Friday from 10:00am – 6:00pm. Call today to schedule primary care, urgent care and injection appointments with less wait times than Chelsea!
We are proud to bring Callen-Lorde to the Bronx, to better serve patients like you. We hope you will give us a call at (718) 215-1800 to make your next appointment.