Located at 40 Flatbush Avenue Extension in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, Callen-Lorde Brooklyn brings you all of the same medical and mental health care we offer in Chelsea and the Bronx, including:
- Primary Care: Care focused on prevention and wellness from experts in LGBTQ health.
- HIV Care: Primary care and support services for patients living with HIV.
- Lesbian and Bisexual Women’s Health Services: Primary care, including cancer screening and prevention.
- Transgender Services: Sensitive care, including hormone therapy and breast/chest screening.
Behavioral Health: LGBTQ focused psychiatry and psychotherapy.
- Sexual Health Services: Screening and treatment of STIs for our communities. Rapid HIV Testing, gynecological services, anal health, and access to Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) and Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP).
- Pharmacy: Callen-Lorde’s pharmacy is on site to serve you.
We accept a range of private and public insurance plans as well as patients without insurance on a sliding fee scale.
Click below to register and become a patient today!
Directions: Callen-Lorde Brooklyn (The Howard Building, 40 Flatbush Ave Extension, 3rd floor)
- Subway to Jay St-Metrotech: A/C/F/R – Walk north on Jay Street to Chapel Street (past St James Cathedral) and turn right. The building entrance is on Flatbush Ave Extension (10 minute walk).
- Subway to Borough Hall: 2/3/4/5/N/R/W – Walk down Cadman Plaza East toward Tillary Street, turn right on Tillary and walk to Jay Street. Walk north on Jay street to Chapel Street (past St James Cathedral) and turn right again.
- Bus routes to Jay St-Metrotech: B26, B57, B62, B67 and follow walking directions from Jay St-Metrotech.
- Car directions: Use GPS directions to 25 Chapel Street. Enter the building at 40 Flatbush Ave Extension. Callen-Lorde Brooklyn is located at the base of the Manhattan Bridge.