Located at 40 Flatbush Avenue Extension in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, Callen-Lorde Brooklyn brings you all of the same medical and mental health care we offer in Chelsea and the Bronx, including:
- Primary Care: Care focused on prevention and wellness from experts in LGBTQ health.
- HIV Care: Primary care and support services for patients living with HIV.
- Lesbian and Bisexual Women’s Health: Primary care, including cancer screening and prevention.
- Transgender Services: Sensitive care, including hormone therapy and breast/chest screening.
- Mental Health: LGBTQ focused psychiatry and psychotherapy.
- Sexual Health Services: Screening and treatment of STIs for our communities. Rapid HIV Testing, gynecological services, anal health, and access to Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) and Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP).
- Pharmacy: Callen-Lorde’s pharmacy is on site to serve you.
We accept a range of private and public insurance plans as well as patients without insurance on a sliding fee scale.
Click below to register and become a patient today!