Community Health Education
Callen-Lorde provides trainings for non-profit organizations, hospitals, schools, health centers, and more. Our trainings are designed to share best practices and promote cultural competency. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- LGBTQ+ sensitivity
- LGBTQ+ health
- Transgender/Gender Non-Binary Health
- Transgender/Gender Non-Binary Cultural Competency/Inclusivity
- Topics related to HIV/AIDS and/or sexual health
- Inclusive sexual health education for adolescents
- How to set up and manage a telehealth program
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our trainings are now taking place via Zoom, and can be offered to organizations outside of the New York City area.
If you are interested in scheduling a training for your organization, please contact our Community Health Education Coordinator by emailing email@example.com or calling (212) 271-7185.